Autor Tema: Koja grafička podešavanja bi ste trebali da isključite? (Preuzeto sa pcgamer.com)  (Pročitano 4864 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
Tekst kopiram i kačim u originalu, kapiram da dovoljno dobro znate engleski, a tu je i neadekvatni prevod uvek vernog Google Translate.
Mahom je bitno za one koji nemaju jake mašine, a sve zaslugom ne baš sjajne optimizacije mnogih igara.

Here at PC Gamer, we love cranking game settings up to 11. But not  all graphical settings are created equally. Even with top-end hardware,  there's some graphic settings that offer little visual difference but  can have a large impact on your framerate. And if you're running on  older hardware, these are the settings you should focus on turning down  in order to boost your framerate without making everything look  terrible.

Graphics options and their respective impact can also  vary greatly from game to game, so for the best performance it's a good  idea to check out a game-specific optimization guide. Having said that,  these are the settings that generally provide the least "bang for your  buck" in terms of detail versus performance.

Shadows

Shadow  effects are surprisingly performance intensive, but making the edges of  a shadow look a bit more realistic doesn't really do much to your  overall image quality. Don't turn them off—but if your frame rates are  struggling, they're definitely best left on low or medium.

Motion Blur

Motion  blur has occasionally been used to good effect, such as in racing  games, but for the most part it's a setting that costs you performance  in exchange for something most people actually dislike. Especially in  fast-paced games like first-person shooters, motion blur is one to  avoid.

Depth of Field

In games, depth of  field generally refers to the effect of blurring things in the  background. Like motion blur, it pretends our 'eyes' in the game are  cameras, and creates a film-like quality—something that doesn't always  look great in the first place. It can also affect performance  significantly depending on how it's implemented. Definitely one to tweak  depending on personal preference and what game you're playing.

Dynamic Reflections

This  is one that depends a lot on the game you're playing, and what matters  to you in terms of image quality. Dynamic reflections is the setting  that causes players and other moving objects to be reflected in pools of  water and other shiny surfaces. It's also incredibly  performance-intensive. In games like Overwatch, it's hard to notice the  reflections in the first place, and turning them off boosted our fps by 30 to 50 percent.

Supersampling (SSAA)

With  supersampling enabled, the game renders frames at a higher resolution  than the display resolution, then squeezes them back down to the size of  your screen. It can make games look better, but unless your rig is  something of a monster (like our beloved LPC)  supersampling will destroy your performance. Most of the time, it's not  worth the upgrade, especially when there are many other more efficient anti-aliasing alternatives.

Originalni link:
http://www.pcgamer.com/which-graphics-settings-should-i-always-disable/?utm_content=bufferb1586&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

Posebna ponuda za članove foruma za MTS i Supernovu.
Poruka u inbox za ponudu ili klik na baner za više informacija.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Bayern-fussball